Friday, November 22, 2013

11/17/2013

This is the part of day that gets rough. Hard to understand how I lie around all day except to use the bathroom and yet my muscles fatigue. I can not wrap my head to comprehend but just have to accept. As the moments of the days movement cause my joints to slip out, I hurt but carry on. The body rules my movement but my mind will have to embrace my soul. I think for now; and I cry at my deterioration, but then pray for a different strength to carry me. I'm comforted by the hands of family who are my muscles but am consoled by those up above who I know are carrying me. My footprints in the sand are faded for now but my hope and faith in God is strong. As my footprints return to the sand I will pay forward the kindness shown to me ten fold. My dance today is lyrical but dreams of up'ing the tempo of the beat to the jive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment